Easy and Delicious CBD Cookies Recipe for Your Next Party
’Tis the season for baked goods and fun Fall projects. What’s better than spending a rainy Saturday afternoon at home baking up some goodies to share with some of your besties? Whether you are a curious CBD newbie or a regular user, you’ve probably heard of baking cookies with CBD oil. If you’ve been curious before, you wouldn’t want to miss this super easy recipe to make your own tasty CBD edible.
We’ve found that this recipe is the most uncomplicated way to make edible treats, whether you’re a seasoned cook or a kitchen disaster. If you’re short on time for a baked treat for a party, consider this CBD cookies recipe.
You may be thinking, “Can I make cookies with CBD oil?” The answer is a definite YES! People love CBD edibles, and this is an excellent chance for you to try it out amongst your friends and customize your own as you desire.
All you need are some of these necessary ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups of chickpeas
- 3 tbsp. of agave
- 3 tbsp. of cookie butter
- 1 tsp of Hemp Oil spray in vanilla
- ¼ tsp of pink salt
- 3 tbsp. of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place chickpeas onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, taking the sheet out and rolling the chickpeas around occasionally.
- Once the chickpeas are done, place all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, transfer the dough into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon out bite-sized proportions on a plate—and enjoy!
We hope that this no-sweat recipe to add CBD to cookies will be the hit of your next get-together. It is quick and customizable to your preferences. If you prefer subbing regular chocolate chips for other ingredients, be sure to try our exclusive CBD chocolate and dark chocolate! You’ll be amazed at how tasty and satisfying your cookie dough bites will be. Or, if you want to add something a little extra, try adding our Tasty CBD Drops in Berry or Spearmint to these delicious dough bites. Serve up this delicious CBD cookies recipe at your next party and get ready for a ton of praise from your friends!